Sunday, September 27, 2009

make it or break it... make it.

The past couple of days I've been way too tired. I barely get the amount of sleep that I usually had when I wasn't working. From being able to sleep till 1 or 2 in the afternoon and having to get use to waking up around 6 or 7, is a huge difference. Also from sleeping at 3 or 4 in the morning, is not good for my body. My sleeping pattern is so messed, I gotta find ways to slip in a nap here and there haha.

So Kidbro practices had just started last week and WHOA. I see a lot of potential and I know these kids wanna go big. Pushing them to their limit and going hard so that you can see them grow is so satisfying. To see them grow as a group and as individuals makes me happy that they love dancing so much more. It's crazy to see the growth from performing beside the other guys, to just seeing them practicing by themselves. I'm too excited to see what's in store for them for the up coming year. I see big things for them.

Met up with the choreographers and OH BOY. You don't even know; it's coming together slowly but with the minds that we have. It scares me to see in my mind to know what we're going to pull off. This is going to be one heck of a year for both teams and I'm too excited to put it altogether. Looking it at a different perspective is awesome, because it's something new to try. Making it that more hype for us to get together and share our ideas. Can't wait to hit studio. Everyone watch out, we coming.

On a side note, away from dancing. I feel the cold temperatures coming in the morning and that means that fall is just around the corner; also meaning that summer is slowly coming to an end or its probably over. And I'm just denying myself that it isn't and I don't want to deal with the whack weather that fall has to offer. I want to travel to somewhere warm and sunny. I don't think that I enjoyed the summer to he fullest and I'm missing it now. But I can't turn back time now; I guess I just have to wait till next year -__-"

PS.
When reality hits, it hits. Big time. When something as big as what had happened does happen, it just makes you just change your whole perspective of life. How everything that you thought cannot happen, can make you think about the possibilities and chances that CAN happen. Time is never something that a person should take it for granted. You know that it's there and there's a lot of it but how do you know it'll be there tomorrow, or in an hour, minute, second. Never think of time you wasted, always think of the time that you can be using. Never leave something to the last minute, enjoy every minute. Live for tomorrow, today, now. Nothing is holding you back, if anything it's you. Be happy and make the most of what you got, because I bet there's nothing else that you don't have right now that can satisfy what you already have. With that said, appreciate all the little things because those are the things that you'll miss the most.

-meeerk


No comments:

Post a Comment